Thursday, May 3, 2007

Vera Bradley Stuff

Ok...so what is the big deal with Vera Bradley? I drove a group of ladies, by bus, for two hours to a convention center in Ft. Wayne IN. We waited in line for almost two hours and when we were let it was craziness!!! We each got a garbage bag and I was told if it looked like something I might be interested in to Grab it! There were ladies there grabbing the same purse in nine different colors and some had two or three bags full!

I did buy some things: Christmas gifts and a "Bowler Bag" for my SIL.

There were 25 of us on the bus so the lady in charge thought it would be cool if she added up what everyone purchased: $6,300+ it averaged out to $250 per person. Well, I can tell you, someone spent way over that, 'cause I didn't spend even close to that. Mine was like $98.

I was there and still don't get what all the fuss is about. LOL

2 comments:

Happywife84 said...

lol. That post sounds so like you! I read the post to Mother so now she wants to know what Vera Bradley stuff is...is it all purses/bags?

kcarr said...

I have never heard of Vera Bradley before. At least you got some Christmas gifts, that's awesome that you got a start already.